phone 022-795-6976
email JP
icon Graduate student

Our graduate students belong to Graduate School of Environemntal Studies. If you'd like to join Kawada lab as a graduate student, firstly contact us by email with your CV and research plan. When you don't give us any information about your research plan, we may not reply to you.

Entrance examination and other administrative information are available in web site of Graduate School of Environemntal Studies.For international studnets, we can offer the International Environmental Leadership Program (henceforth referred to as "IELP") at Tohoku University Graduate School of Environmental Studies, which provides a trans-disciplinary education, combining the humanities and sciences.

Detail information is available in IELP web site.


icon Undergraduate student

Undergraduates of Kawada lab. belong to Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, School of Engineering. If you'd like to join our lab. as an undergraduate, you should enroll School of Engineering.
For international students, we open International Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Course, IMAC, which is a fully English taught engineering degree program organized by the division of Mechanical Engineering, School of Engineering, Tohoku University. IMAC-U course is for undergraduate students (Bachelor Degree). Detail information is available in IMAC web site